Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Beginnings....

Well, it's my first blog I've ever done, so this should be interesting to see how it ends up being. So far I've discovered that I fail at times with trying to figure out how to get my profile how I'd like it to be. Eh, I'll get used to it.

Anyway! Welcome to The Impossible World! Impossible? Yes, impossible. Impossible in the sense that probably most of the things I post will be poems, songs, etc...of things that may be impossible to some. However, that does not mean that it is not possible....okay,  yeah, I just thought the name sounded cool.

So, truth be told this blog may either be updated regularly...or not so much....We'll go with intermittently. I'm at college (well, on break, but going back soon), so it all depends on classes, homework, papers, hanging-out, wasting time, etc.

With that all being said, I in no way would mind if anyone would like to submit something to me to post on this blog. Maybe a song, story, poem, saying, fun little trivia fact. Whatever you'd like as long as it's decent and appropriate. You have my email, go ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! ;) If you need help with formatting, I can assist. I spend more time playing with my blog's settings and layout than I do actually writing...

    ReplyDelete